08 August 2005

The dirty joke thread

Ok, I'll start:

A tourist was strolling through a small seaside village when he happened upon an old man, sitting on the edge of a dock, sobbing quietly to himself. Concerned, the tourist asked what was wrong. The old man looked up, his eyes red and moist, and pointed to a fishing boat tied up at the end of the dock. "See that boat? Every day for 28 years, I made my living on that boat, no matter what the weather or sea conditions. But do they call me George the Fisherman? No!"

"See that house on the hill behind you? I built that all by myself, and 40 years later, it's still standing, without a single leak or crack in the plaster. But do they call me George the Carpenter? No!"

"And that vineyard over there? I started it from just a few scraggly, half-dead plants, now my wines are famous all over the world, sampled by presidents and celebrities. But do they call me George the Winemaker? NO!" He was back to crying at this point. "But fuck one goat..."



Now it's your turn...

No comments: