24 September 2006

Stay on task, Blanquera

As word gets out about Ray Ray, it's like the advice floodgates have opened; pop those folates like candy, doulas vs. midwives vs. regular doctors, daycare centers, etc. The one nugget that I'm holding on to goes like this (via SK): I want to be a better parent than mine were for me, by just a little bit; having gotten me this far, they must have done something right, but improve on maybe one aspect. What that means in practice I don't know yet, but it's a start.

Had a little scare today, I think everything's ok though. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, im rai blanquera of 5630,vitalez st,san Dionisio,paranaque city Philippines, im been here in manila to study I'm just curious about my family name because i didn't see him, im the youngest in the family,i came from bicol, you can leave a comment at my friendster account at rai_blanquera112588@yahoo.com, take care always and GOD BLESS, hope to know you more..