04 January 2007

Bon Voyaging

Mom and Dad leave in a couple days for a 3.5 month cruise on the QE2 around the world. I hope they have a lot of fun…they better, AJ and I are paying for this trip (with our inheritance anyway)…arb made me promise I would take her around the world when we retire.

I doubt we’d take the exact same trip, we’re the type that would have more fun exploring one place for a week or two instead of hitting a bunch of destinations. That said, I’m glad they’re going, they’ve worked hard for it.

2 comments:

Blindwriting said...

i love your layout. should i switch from the beta version? do you need to get a google account or can i keep my same login?

happy new years to the 3 of you!

carl and julie

Fred Jala said...

since it's not a big blog, the switch was pretty easy, with only a few hiccups. i'm HTML ignorant, so i like the more user friendly layout editing format. the way i understand it, if you have a gmail address is also your google account.

happy new years to you!