05 January 2007

Way to go, Ohio



Had fun in Columbus a couple months ago for arb’s brother’s wedding. We were tempted for maybe 2 seconds to move there-housing prices are quite reasonable (huge houses for maybe ½ what we pay here), but a trip to the mall for a gift quashed that in a hurry. I’m not a Buckeyes* fan and it’s a little too Red-state for my blood.

Still, I got to meet the remaining members of arb’s immediate family. They were very welcoming, made me feel like a part of the family (even if I hadn’t already fornicated my way in). It’ll be good to have them all here in the summer, but how am I going to entertain 6 nieces?

*Maybe it’s me, but I hate it when someone says, “THE Ohio State University.” Puh-leeze.

1 comment:

Blindwriting said...

anyone that i've ever met that was from ohio, is a bitter person; but they have to be born there...hmmm...i don't know - i would stay away if i were you...(no offense to ardel's bro)